Child card from Jysan bank is:
- New impressions and experience. Independence sense.
- Money management independently using own mobile application Jýsan Junior
- Motivation “earn” money by performance of the tasks and targets
- Enhance of financial awareness
It is possible to order the child card with the use of the mobile application with delivery.
- If you have current multicurrency cards, so you may order the child card in the mobile application in section “Order a card or a product”>select “Jysan Junior” (Child card)> select a design and then fill in the required fields >select a convenient place of delivery.
- If you do not have any multicurrency card Jysan bank, you need, first of all, order a multicurrency card Jysan pay and then issue the Child card using the mobile application.
Opportunities of the parents for the Child card:
- Stipulated for the children from 5 to 16 years
- Opened as an additional card to the parental account.
- Account is opened for the parent, a card in the name of the child.
- Issuance of the child card is made only subject to availability of the multicurrency card for the parent/fiduciary
- Opportunity for the parents to manage the limits of the Child card:
- Operations for the Child card
- Operations in the Internet
- Operations outside the RK
- Operations on cash withdrawal
- Card blocking using the mobile application
Opportunities of the child for the Child card:
- Individual mobile application “Jysan Junior” with bright, colorful design
- Earning points for performance of the task from the parents
- Review of balance of the Child card and card statement
- Payment for cell phone, transport and etc.
- Transfers from the card or to the card
- Contactless payment
- Card blocking
|21 currencies||KZT, USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CNY, KGS, AED, TRY, CZK, CAD, AUD, CHF, HKD, JPY, SGD, DKK, SEK, AZN, GEL, THB|
|0 Tenge||instant card issue|
|0 Tenge||first year of servicing|
|0 Tenge||SMS informing for the first year|
|PayWave / Contactless||available|
|Jýsan Junior||mobile application for children|
|up to 2%||Cashback|
for any cashless shopping from trade, service, and Internet online enterprises
(per payment card holder, regardless of the number of payment cards held by the client)
The maximum number of the Bonuses to be accrued per transaction is 10,000 Bonuses.
The available Bonuses can be viewed on the Main Account Holder/Parent's Single Bonus Account using the Jýsan mobile application.
The information of the Bonuses accrued with regards to a payment card is included in the bank card account statement in the Bank's mobile application.
The Bonuses may be used through the Jýsan mobile application to pay for services or at the Jmart trade service platform.
*The Bonus shall be accrued for any transactions conducted within the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as for online transactions outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
No Bonuses will be available for the following transactions:
Minutes #28/08/20-01 dated 28.08.2020.