|Type of card||Mastercard World Elite|
|Validity of the card||5 years|
|Currency of the card||By default, may be opened in 3 currencies KZT, USD, EUR. |
Can add up to 18 currencies in the mobile app Jusan: GBP, RUB, CNY, KGS, AED, TRY, CZK, CAD, AUD, CHF, HKD, JPY, SGD, DKK, SEK, AZN, GEL, THB
|Lounge Key||Access to business lounges all over the world*|
|Business-lounges of Mastercard/|
|Loyalty from the International Payment System Mastercard|
|Travel insurance||up to 1,500,000 EUR|
|Mastercard Worldwide Privileges and Exclusive Services||Available. The full list of discounts and offers can be viewed on the website|
|Basic bonuses||up to 2%*|
|Extra card categories at your choice|
|Bonuses by category|
|Category sign-up fee|
|Special offer||Up to 25% Bonuses if the Jusan Garant insurance product, mandatory insurance of civil liability of vehicle owners, is purchased through the Jusan mobile application|
|Card issue fee||0 tenge|
|Commission for SMS notification in the first year||0 tenge|
|Annual card processing fee for the first/second year||0 tenge|
|Cash crediting to the card||0 tenge|
through Jusan Bank's ATMs:
- salaries, deposits/ loans (borrowed funds) – 0 Tenge;
- other than salaries, deposits/ loans (borrowed funds) – up to 1 million Tenge per month - 0 Tenge; if more – 0.6% (equivalent in another currency)
- 0 Tenge; up to 500,000 Tenge/month.
|Cash transfers to another payment card/account with the Bank||0 tenge|
|PayWave / Contactless||available|
* For MASTERCARD WORLD ELITE payment cards, you can enter the Lounge Key with 2 (two) free visits per year (subsequent visits will be debited from the client's account according to the partner's tariffs, on the website www.loungekey.com).
The maximum Bonus amount payable is 35,000 Tenge per month (within the framework of one payment card holder (regardless of the number of payment cards held by the client))
The maximum number of Bonus to be accrued per transaction – no more than 10,000 Bonuses.
The available Bonuses can be views on the Single Bonus Account using the Jusan mobile application.
Information of the Bonuses, accrued with regards to the payment card, is included in the bank card account statement in the Bank's mobile application.
The Bonuses may be used through the Jusan mobile application to pay for services or at the Jmart trading service.
* The Bonus shall be accrued for any transactions, conducted within the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as for online transactions outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
** An additional fee may be charged by a foreign bank servicing the ATM.
No Bonuses will be available for the following transactions:
- Telecommunications (telecom services, Internet, television, etc.),
- Utility charges;
- Payments related to car and truck dealerships;
- Payment for railway tickets;
- Servicing, postal services;
- Filling stations;
- Pledge payments, bonds, taxes paid, payments to the budget, penalties.
More detailed information on bonus accrual can be found here.