|(Deposit Facility) Agreement term||12 months|
|Minimum amount per day||from 20,000,000 tenge / up to 50,000 US dollars|
|Maximum amount per day||up to 20,000,000,000 tenge / not more than 50,000,000 US dollars|
|Partial withdrawals||not provided for, except for execution of the requirements of third parties entitled to seizure in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Interest rate||Set daily, within the interest rate limits. The current rate notice is placed in the Internet Banking System (hereinafter referred to as IBS) in the news feed. By transferring money to a savings account, the Client thereby agrees to the interest rate set for the current day.|
|Interest rates thresholds||The Bank quotes it daily|
|Conclusion of the Agreement and terms of deposit placement|
1) The conclusion of the Deposit Agreement is carried out through IBS, by sending the Application on accession to the Deposit Agreement, indicating the amount of the initial amount of the Deposit which shall be placed on the day of accessing the Deposit Agreement and comply with the minimum deposit amount conditions.
2) The daily first placement of money shall comply with the minimum deposit amount conditions, with the subsequent placements of money made by the client on the same day to be not limited to the minimum amount.
3) Placement of money within the validity period of the deposit line is carried out by the client independently, by issuing a payment order on the IBS for transfer of money to a savings account:
- before 16.00 p.m. of Nur-Sultan time for the deposit in tenge;
- before 14.30 p.m. of Nur-Sultan city for the deposits in US dollars.
4) The total amount of all placements made by the client per day should not exceed the established maximum amount per day.
|Accrual / Payment of interest and Contribution|
1) The remuneration is charged for 1 (one) calendar day. When a deposit is placed on the day preceding the weekend/holidays, the remuneration is charged at the rate valid on the day of placing the deposit, for the actual number of calendar days of keeping the deposit on the account, taking into account the Agreement's validity.
2) Payment of the accrued interest is made daily on a business day following the day of the deposit placement simultaneously with the pay off of the deposit amount, withholding the income tax at the source of payment, if such deduction is provided for the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.