After receiving the payment card, you need to set PIN code. You can set PIN code in two ways:
• PIN code installation via the Jusan mobile app;
• self-installation of PIN code in the Bank's ATM.
The process of installing PIN code in the Bank's ATM
1. from the cell phone number registered with the Bank, you must send SMS message to the number 7711 with the text: "epin XXXX" (where XXXX is the last 4 digits of the payment card)";
2. in response, the Bank will receive SMS message with the temporary code;
3. next, you need to insert the card into any Jusan Bank ATM and enter the received temporary code in PIN code input field;
4. in ATM menu, select "Set/change PIN" section and enter PIN code for the payment card you have invented in the specified field 2 times (ATM must issue a notification and a receipt about the successful change of PIN code);
5. After installing the permanent PIN code, your payment card is activated and ready for use.
Important! The temporary code is intended only for installing PIN code to the payment card through the Jusan Bank ATM and is valid for 30 calendar days, any other transactions with the temporary code are impossible. If PIN code is installed in the Jusan mobile application, there is no need to request the temporary code.
You may visit a branch of our Bank located in your city or submit an application through our website to receive consultations.
|По предварительной заявке||0,25%, минимум 250 тг|
|В день заявки:|
|до 1 000 000 тенге включительно||0,40%, минимум 450 тг|
|от 1 000 001 тг до 3 000 000 тг||0,35%|
|свыше 3 000 000 тг||0,30%|
You can open an account by contacting our Bank's branches or filing an application through the official website jysanbank.kz stating all the requisite data. Our manager will get in touch with you shortly to consult you and to arrange a further visit.
You can apply for an Instant loan in the Jusan mobile application from 08:00 to 22:30.
To get an nstant loan in the Jusan mobile application, you must:
• availability of an identity document;
Upon receiving a positive decision from the Bank, a payment card will be opened in the mobile application, to which credit funds will be credited, if it is not available.
There are several ways to top up the Jusan Pay card:
• At the Jusan Bank branch,
• At the Jusan ATM of the Bank with the cash-in function,
• At Kassa 24, QIWI, Yurta terminals - without commission,
• By transferring funds to this card or account.
Through "JMart" you can buy food, electronics, household appliances, smartphones, household goods, musical instruments and much more
Receiving cash from the Jusan Pay card:
• At ATMs of Jusan Bank up to 1,000,000 tenge per month without commission,
• In ATMs of other banks in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, up to 500,000 tenge per month (inclusive) - without commission, over 500,000 tenge-0.6% of the amount,
* In ATMs of banks outside the Republic of Kazakhstan-0.5% + 1000 tenge.
The storage period of the received money in the Western Union international transfer system is 90 days.
Yes, through the official web-site, Jysanbank.kz, see Business Loans tab.