An application for a Commodity Loan may be submitted through the Jýsan mobile app at a time of your convenience.
To receive a Commodity Loan using the Jýsan mobile app, the following conditions are to be met:
- availability of a personal identification document;
- availability of a debit card;
- availability of the Statement of Accession*
* The Statement of Accession to the Integrated Individuals Service Agreement and Public Individuals Service Agreement
To receive a Commodity Loan through the Jýsan mobile application, your average monthly income must be at least equal to the minimum salary specified by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The applications for Commodity Loans are to be considered, if the clients are individuals and residents of the RoK, aged 21 to 63 as of the loan maturity date.
There are no loan origination fees.
The decision on a Commodity Loan shall be made by the Bank's automated system. The Bank employees are not involved in the process. Nor can they influence the decision. The decision shall be made on a case-by-case basis and depends on your credit history and solvency.
To change the Commodity Loan due date, you should visit a Bank branch. The fee for a change in the due date is 1% of the principal balance (minimum 10,000 Tenge).
If a Commodity Loan monthly installment due date falls on a holiday/weekend, such installment shall be made on the first day following the holiday/weekend.
The Commodity Loan monthly installments are debited from a payment card. The payment card is to be topped up in any way convenient for you, prior to the monthly installment due date.
No fees or penalties for early or partial repayment are applicable to the Commodity Loan.
A Commodity Loan may be repaid early/ partially using the Jýsan mobile application or at any branch of the Bank based in another city upon submission of a relevant request.
The monthly installments on a Commodity Loan may be made by the third party. The Commodity Loan may be repaid early/ partially by the third party upon production of a notarized power of attorney.
If you have a debit card and signed the accession agreement, you may submit your application for a loan through the Jýsan mobile app.
You are required to:
- Choose the desired item in the "Jmart" Section of the Jýsan mobile app;
- Proceed to check out and enter your personal data;
- Wait for the notification of the Bank's decision.
The maximum Commodity Loan amount that may be received through the Jýsan mobile application is up to 1,500,000 Tenge.
The number of applications for a Commodity Loan that can be submitted through the Jýsan mobile app is not limited.
* The decision on the loan is to be made on a case-by-case basis and depends on the quality of the client's credit history and his/her solvency. The client may file another application for a Commodity Loan through the Jýsan mobile app immediately after the previous one is processed.