Frequently Asked Questions
Errors in the Internet Banking System
What should be done if a "System Error" message is displayed in the Internet Banking System?
It is required to delete browsing history, refresh the page and log in into the Internet Banking System again.
What should be done if there is an "Incorrect Signature" error in the Internet Banking System?
- Check if there is a USB Token in the computer - if it is on or off.
- Change the port.
- If the Token is off, contact a branch with the request to reissue because of the faulty token.
- If the Token is on, but you cannot log in, please contact the Customer Support at 8 800 080 07 11 (toll free from landline phones); or at the shot number 7711 (toll free from mobile phones).
I receive the message "The technical license for the software is not found or is expired." What should I do?
When logging in into the Internet Banking System, I see the Correqts box informing me that the electronic digital signature certificate will expire soon: "The following current certificates have expired or will expire soon." What should I do?
- Consult with the IBS User Manual - BSS Correqts for legal entities on the Bank's website – sections REGENERATION OF THE EDS CERTFICATE DURING THE FIRST LOGGING IN INTO THE SYSTEM; ANNUAL REREGENERATION OF THE EDS CERTIFICATE.
- If you failed to send a request for the certificate prolongation, please contact the Call Center at 8 800 080 07 11 (toll free from landline phones); or at the short number 7711 (toll free from mobile phones).
Is it required to enter the VO code?
The VO (foreign currency transaction) code shall be specified, if the currency of the money transfer is Russian Rubles. You can select the relevant foreign currency transaction code (VO code) from the Reference Book of VO Codes.
Where can I view the invoice?
If there is an "invoice" field, please specify the invoice number and date (these may be specified at once in Payment Reference). The data must be available from details received from the beneficiary.
How to change the right of first signature with regards to debit transactions within the Internet Banking System?
A legal entity shall submit the following documents to the Bank: an order on appointment of the authorized person, a power of attorney, a document with specimen signatures and seal impression. All of these documents shall be notarized or certified by the Bank's designee.
How to enter the payment data in the Internet Banking System?
To fill in a payment document, you are required to go to the "Payment Documents" Page, then click the "Create" Button and choose a template of the required intended use.
How to make a payment in a foreign currency through the Internet Banking System?
To make payments in foreign currencies, go to the "Foreign Currency Transactions" Page and select a required template.
Can I print out a payment document with the Bank's seal affixed?
You can print out a payment document bearing the Bank's seal only if its status is "Effected."
When signing a payment document, an error message regarding inadmissible characters appeared in the "Payment Reference" box. What should I do?
This error message is displayed if payment details are entered improperly. It is necessary to check if the data are entered correctly.