The cards can be delivered by a courier in the following cities: Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Shymkent, Aktobe, Kokshetau, Temirtau, Karagandy, Petropavlovsk, Uralsk, Aktau, Kostanai, Semey, Atyrau, Stepnogorsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, Taraz, Kyzylorda and Taldykorgan.
A payment card shall be delivered by a courier within a city at 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m., on weekdays. The cards are to be delivered solely to an office or home.
At present, both the new and existing clients can order the following cards, delivery included:
Jýsan Pay - Multicurrency card
Social Card – Social cards where allowances, alimonies and pensions are to be credited to
Jýsan Junior – Child's multicurrency card
Joy Card – Charge card
Reasons for a rejected courier delivery of the payment cards are as follows :
1. If the client is a nonresident
2. An old version of the Jýsan mobile application is installed
3. If the client has chosen the collecting of the card from a Bank branch
4. If the client has chosen different types of the cards, which are not to be delivered by a courier
5. If the required city is not included in the payment card courier delivery list.
If a payment card is ordered through the Jýsan mobile application, each client is eligible to order a certain type of the payment card.
A payment card may be ordered solely through the Jýsan mobile application, from its homepage – see the "New Account or Product."