JMart is an online marketplace that enables people to choose and purchase various goods from different vendors at the best prices.
You can purchase foodstuffs, electronics, household appliances, smartphones, household supplies, musical instruments and many other items through JMart.
For the time being, the next business day delivery is available in the cities of Almaty and Nur-Sultan only.
It is possible to make purchases through JMart in the following three ways:
- from the Jýsan mobile application, if you have a card issued by the Bank;
- through the official website www.jmart.kz;
- from the JMart mobile application.
- If you make a purchase through the Jýsan application, you should pay using a Bank card.
- If you make a purchase through the official website www.jmart.com or the JMart.kz application, you may use a card issued by any bank to pay.
To make a purchase, the registration on the JMart.kz website is not compulsory.
No Bonuses are to be accrued for a purchase through the Jýsan mobile application using cards issued by Jýsan Bank.
If an item is defective, please contact the shop you have purchased the item from. The majority of sellers will accept the item and replace it with a similar one.
Pursuant to the Kazakhstani Laws, you shall be entitled, within 14 days after the purchase date, to return or have a low quality nonfood good replaced, if it has not been used, retains its saleable condition, consumer property, seals, labels and relevant purchase document. To return /have an item replaced, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 700 990 77 11.
*Mobile phones, medicines, medical products, underwear, hosiery, goods measured in meters, and plants are in the exclusion list and may not be returned or replaced.
With any questions you may have, please contact us:
- at +7 700 990 77 11;
- by email: email@example.com;
- through the online chat on the marketplace website www.jmart.kz
The Help Desk's working hours: from 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. on weekdays, from 09.00 a.m. to 09.00 p.m. on holidays/weekends
To return an item purchased on credit/ on an installment plan, you are required to contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 700 990 77 11. Prior to that, please make sure that the item is not categorized as a nonreturnable one.
There may be different prices of the same product, as the prices are established by the vendor according to its own internal policies. JMart.kz offers access to different vendors to enable you to find an optimal price without leaving home.
An order may be cancelled in either of the following ways:
- through your My Account on the website www.jmart.kz or the JMart application, by tapping the "Cancel the Order" button;
- by requesting the Help Desk at +7 700 990 77 11 to cancel the order.
If an item is paid with a bank card/ purchased on credit /on an installment plan, the money will be refunded to your relevant card account with the Bank.
The refund will take up to 5 business days.
Through Jmart, purchases may be made on credit and on an installment plan:
1. To receive a Commodity Loan, you are required to file a loan application through the Jýsan mobile app or website www.Jmart.kz. When applying through the website www.Jmart.kz, after receipt of a Push-notification from the Jýsan mobile app, you should proceed with your application procedure using the Jýsan mobile app
2. To purchase an item on an installment plan, you are required to submit your application through the website www.Jmart.kz and after you receive a Push-notification from the Jýsan mobile app, you should proceed with your application procedure using the Jýsan mobile app
3. Purchasing with a Joy Card charge card. To order a card, please log in through the Jýsan mobile application and tap "New Account or Product". Select "Joy Card charge card"
After the on credit/on installment options are available on JMart, you will be able to submit an online application for purchasing a product on credit or on installment even if you have a current loan. The decision is to be made on a case-by-case and depends on your credit score and solvency.
The maximum credit amount to purchase the goods shall be 1.5 million Tenge.
You will receive a Push-notification with regards to the decision made as to your request for a pre-approved credit limit, the notification will be also displayed in the mobile application events.
The due date of the monthly installment shall be chosen by the client at his/her sole discretion in the course of the lending procedure, from the variants offered by the Bank.
Unfortunately, no reason for any credit/ installment plan denial shall be disclosed, according to the Bank's internal policies
You can check out the delivery cost for a particular good at any time prior to placing the order. The delivery cost varies, as it depends on a category of the goods, their weight and dimensions.
It just takes few minutes to consider an application through the Jýsan mobile app. You will receive a Push-notification with regards to the decision made as to your application and the notification will be also displayed in the mobile application events.
Monthly installments under the deferred payment plan and on the Commodity Loan shall be debited from the card chosen by you when applying for the Commodity Loan through the mobile app.
As to a charge card, monthly installments shall be made by topping up the card.
The cards may be topped up:
- At a Jýsan Bank branch
- Through a cash-in ATM of Jýsan Bank
- Through Kassa 24 terminals
- By means of a money transfer to the card or account.