To order a Joy Card charge card, you are required to:
1. Download/ update the Jýsan mobile application (App Store/Play Market),
2. Click "A New Account or Product"
3. Choose "A Joy Card charge card"
4. Fill in the questionnaire.
It just takes a few minutes to consider your order. You will receive a Push-notification with regards to the decision made as to your request for a pre-approved credit limit; the notification will be also displayed in the mobile application events. You can order a Joy Card charge card through the Jýsan mobile application, free courier delivery included, or choose a Jýsan Bank branch at your convenience. Please carry your original ID.
The Advantages of the Joy Card charge card are as follows:
• Pre-approved credit limit: up to 1,000,000 Tenge
• Interest-free deferral period: up to 12 months
• Revolving credit line
• No card issue fees
• Any goods and services may be purchased by installments all over the world without any restrictions!
The Joy Card charge card may be opened by individuals, citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, aged 21 to 63, inclusively, as of the date of the execution of the agreement.
No Bonuses are to be accrued for the Joy Card charge cards.
The allowable credit limit amounts and periods for the Joy Card charge card are as follows:
20,000 Tenge - 3 months;
50,000/ 100,000/ 150,000 Tenge - 6 months;
200,000/ 300,000 Tenge - 9 months;
400,000/ 500,000/ 600,000/ 700,000/ 800,000/ 900,000/ 1,000,000 Tenge - 12 months.
The Joy Card charge card credit limit cannot be withdrawn as cash. You may withdraw your own funds as follows:
• Cash withdrawals from Jýsan Bank's ATMs without any fee.
• No fees shall be charged for up to 500,000 Tenge, inclusively, withdrawn per month from other banks' ATMs located within Kazakhstan; if the amount exceeds 500,000 Tenge, the fee will be 0.6% of the amount.
• The fee for cash withdrawal from the banks' ATMs located outside Kazakhstan shall be 0.5% + 1,000 Tenge.
No transfer transactions are allowed from the Joy Card charge card against the lending limit. Transfer transactions may be enacted against own funds:
1. to another payment card/account opened with the Bank – no fees
2. to a payment card of another bank in Kazakhstan - 200 Tenge (the maximum transaction amount is 400,000 Tenge)
The default deferral periods for any purchases are 3 months. The service fee shall be charged for an extension of the deferral period:
If the limit is 20,000 Tenge - 0 Tenge/month
If the limit is 50,000 Tenge – 490 Tenge/month
If the limit is 100,000 Tenge - 890 Tenge/month
If the limit is 150,000 Tenge – 1,290 Tenge/month
If the limit is 200,000 Tenge – 1,990 Tenge/month
If the limit is 300,000 Tenge – 2,990 Tenge/month
If the limit is 400,000 Tenge – 3,990 Tenge/month
If the limit is 500,000 to 1,000,000 Tenge – 4,990 Tenge/month
The interest rate for the Joy Card with the deferral period of up to 12 (twelve) months, inclusively, is 0% p.a.
According to conditions of the Joy Card charge card, the credit limit availability period shall be 36 months after the credit limit determination date, with the right to renew it tacitly by the same term.
The Joy Card deferral period may be extended for free within the Reporting Period prior to the Payment Interval. After a statement is generated, the deferral period may be changed prior to the due date and only twice a year (provided that there are no overdue payments). The fee for a change in the deferral period after the statement is generated shall be 2,000 Tenge. To extend the deferral period, you should log in in the mobile application and choose the required one out of the available periods. The available deferral periods are 3, 6, 9, and 12 months, however, the maximum period depends on your specified limit.
The Jýsan mobile application gives an opportunity to view the information of the Joy Card charge card on a round the clock basis, including the pre-approved credit limit amount and the debt as of the date of the data review.
Besides, 2 days prior to the principal due date, Jýsan Bank sends a Push-notification to inform you of the necessity to make a principal installment (stating the latter's amount).
You shall make the monthly installment on your Joy Card charge card by the 10th day of a month following the reporting period.
You can pay off the debt on your Joy Card charge card by topping it up:
• At a Jýsan Bank branch
• Through a cash-in ATM of Jýsan Bank
• Through the Kassa 24 terminals
• By means of a money transfer to the card or account.
The Joy Card charge card may be frozen permanently (if it is lost or stolen) or temporarily at any time:
• Using the Jýsan mobile application
• By contacting the Bank's Call Center at 7711 (toll free from mobile phones) or +7 7172 587 711 (if you are outside Kazakhstan)
You can unfreeze your temporarily frozen card by yourself using the Jýsan mobile application or at a branch of the Bank. If a card is completely frozen (because it has been lost, stolen or due to a fraud), such card may not be unfrozen. It is to be reissued at a branch of the Bank.
The Joy Card charge card can be closed at any branch of Jýsan Bank, provided that the debt has been paid off in full. Please carry the origin of your personal identification document. The addresses and working hours of the Jýsan Bank branches are available from the Jýsan mobile application and on the official website