The branches will provide services to pensioners, TSA (Targeted Social Assistance) and welfare benefit recipients who have lost their income due to the state of emergency.
April 4, 2020, Almaty. – From April 5 to April 12, inclusively, the four Jýsan Bank branches are to recommence their operations in Nur-Sultan and Almaty each. The branches will be open from 9.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m., without any lunch breaks or days off, however they will provide a limited range of services.
Capital City Subsidiary:
- FC #3 at suite 117, Integrated Premise 7-8, Bldg 21, Republic Square;
- FC #162 at 43, Beibitshilik St.;
- BSC #222 at 32, Tauelsyzdyk Ave.;
- BSC #240 at Premise 35, Bldg 12, Dostyk St.
- BSC #161 at 111/107, Abay Ave. at Auezov St.;
- BSC #259 at suite 201, Bldg 15, Block 4V, Al Farabi Ave., Nurly-Tau BC;
- BSC #253 at 71D, Ainabulak 2, Beles TH;
- BSC #127 at 23, Mamyr 3 microdistrict.
The branches will provide services to individuals who need to receive pensions, targeted social assistance (TSA) and welfare benefits due to the loss of their income during the state of emergency, as well as will render other services to this group of clients.
Key List of Services to Be Provided:
- Opening of cards and special accounts in order to receive the welfare benefit (42,500 Tenge) due to the loss of income during the state of emergency;
- Cash withdrawal from cards and special accounts;
- Special account-to-card and special account-to-deposit money transfers;
- Other transactions related to payment of pensions, targeted social assistance and state welfare benefits.
During the limited operation of its branches, Jýsan Bank will ensure an uninterrupted operation of all its key services and online service channels, such as payroll accounting and crediting to the cards, performance of payment and transfer transactions, as well as its Mobile and Internet Banking systems.
All the payment card services shall be available in full – payments via POS terminals, cash withdrawals via ATMs, Internet payments, money transfers and other services.
To conduct required transactions, clients can use at any time:
Individuals – Jýsan mobile application;
Legal entities – online banking system.
Most Jýsan Bank branches in other cities are open on weekdays from 09.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m. and provide the full range of banking services. Some branches located at shopping malls and in buildings of public institutions, have been closed due to restrictions related to the quarantine. The updated working hours of the branches in other cities.
Detail Information of the Bank's Operation during the State of Emergency.