Jýsan Bank has taken a number of measures to improve safety of its clients and employees:
- Prepared a paint marking at the entry of each branch in order to arrange the lines;
- Disinfection is performed in the premises on a daily basis;
- Installed sanitizer tanks.
The branch employees have been provided with PPE; employees exhibiting illness symptoms are suspended from work.
To ensure safety during the state of emergency, we request our clients to follow the following recommendations:
- Enter a Bank branch solely wearing a mask;
- Keep the distance from other clients and Bank personnel – at least one meter;
- Stay inside the branch according to the "one client per bank employee" principle. Our employee will invite you immediately once she/he is free.
You can use our Jýsan mobile application and a network of ATMs at any time to minimize the need to visit a Bank branch.
The card delivery service is now available to citizens of Nur-Sultan and Almaty.
Stay safe, take care of your relatives, and be healthy!