Jýsan Bank participates in the Program for subsidizing of existing loans to SMEs from the affected sectors of the economy under Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan #679 dated October 20, 2020.
Terms and conditions of subsidizing:
- Subsidizing is available for loans disbursed before 31.08.2020, as well as for loanable funds under credit facilities approved before 31.08.2020.
- Subsidizing term is 12 months (from March 16, 2020 to March 15, 2021);
- Interest rate for the borrower is 6%;
- Target group: SMEs from the most seriously affected sectors of the economy (29 sectors of the economy) according to the Appendix *;
- No loans with overdue principal and/or accrued interest amounts in excess of 180 days as of 16.03.2020 shall be eligible for the subsidizing scheme.
To participate in the Program, please submit an application for subsidizing to a Bank branch by December 1, 2020.
Feel free to contact us at 8 800 080 25 25 (toll free from landline phones); 7711 (toll free from mobile phones) for any questions you may have.