April 29, 2020, Almaty. – Some branches of Jýsan Bank in Nur-Sultan and Almaty are to resume all their services available to individuals. In addition, branches of the Capital City Subsidiary now provide their services to legal entities again.
The Jýsan Bank branches will be open from 9.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m., with a lunch break from 01.00 p.m. to 02.00 p.m. and with the full range of their services provided to individuals (except for lending) and legal entities.
Nur-Sultan (for individuals and legal entities):
- Capital City Subsidiary at Integrated Premise 1, Bldg 5A, Saraishik St.;
- FC #3 at suite 117, Integrated Premise 7-8, Bldg 21, Republic Ave.;
- FC #162 at 43, Beibitshilik St.;
- BSC #222 at 32, Tauelsyzdyk Ave.;
- BSC #240 at Premise 35, Bldg 12, Dostyk St. (individuals only).
Almaty (individuals only):
- BSC #161 at 111/107, Abay Ave. at Auezov St.;
- BSC #259 at suite 201, Bldg 15, Block 4V, Al Farabi Ave., Nurly-Tau BC;
- BSC #253 at 71D, Ainabulak 2, Beles TH;
- BSC #127 at 23, Mamyr 3 microdistrict.
Some branches of Jýsan Bank located in other cities of Kazakhstan are open on weekdays, from 09.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m., and provide the full range of banking services. Some branches located at shopping malls and in buildings of public institutions, have been closed due to restrictions related to the quarantine. The updated working hours of the branches in other cities.
We would like to remind you that citizens of Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent, Aktobe, Kokshetau and Temirtau can order a free delivery of the cards using the Jýsan mobile application.
Earlier Jýsan Bank launched the online account opening service via the Jýsan mobile application. The service is available throughout Kazakhstan.
During the limited operation of its branches, Jýsan Bank will ensure an uninterrupted operation of all its key services and online service channels, such as payroll accounting and crediting to the cards, performance of payment and transfer transactions, as well as its Mobile and Internet Banking systems.
All the payment card services shall be available in full – payments via POS terminals, cash withdrawals via ATMs, Internet payments, money transfers and other services.
To conduct required transactions, clients can use at any time:
Detail Information of the Bank's Operation during the State of Emergency.