Happy New Year 2020!
We would like you to inform you that on December 31, 2019, foreign currency payments will be made in the normal mode with the current value date until 3 PM Nur-Sultan time.
International SWIFT payments will be carried out in the normal mode between December 25, 2019 and January 8, 2020, except the following:
- December 25, 2019 is a holiday in the United Kingdom (GBP), United States of America (USD), Switzerland (CHF) and the European Union (EUR);
- December 26, 2019 is a holiday in the United Kingdom (GBP), Switzerland (CHF) and the European Union (EUR);
- December 31, 2019 is a holiday in the Japan (JPY);
- Between January 1, 2020 and January 4, 2020 are holidays in the Kazakhstan;
- From January 1, 2020 to January 8, 2020 are New Year holidays in Russia.
On December 31, 2019 until 1 PM Nur-Sultan time, a cashless conversation transaction is performed.
«First Heartland Jýsan Bank» JSC