POS terminal (Point of Sale) is an electronic device designed to accept bank cards with the view of payment.
- Attracting new clients and increasing sales volumes
- Minimizing client service time
- Reducing cash collection costs
- Improving the company's competitiveness
- Mitigating the risk of fraud or acceptance of counterfeit bills
- Installation, setup and maintenance of the POS terminals
- Personnel training in bank card acceptance and processing
- Provision with consumables (stickers and tapes for the POS terminals)
Please contact a Bank branch for more details.
JPAY is a mobile application that allows you to accept contactless payments using your smart phones.
Advantages of the technology:
- completely substitutes for POS-terminals;
- portable in use;
- no service fees;
- supports Visa and MasterCard cards, as well as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay via smart phones, smart bracelets, and smart watches;
- a friendly user interface;
- an option to send electronic receipts immediately after payment;
- the application can be used to download the transaction statements.
It will be useful for:
- mobile businesses (couriers, taxis, cargo transportation);
- merchants and services;
- stores with open-type displays.
The JPAY application is compatible with smart phones running Android 6.0 (and higher) and having the NFC functionality and access to the Internet.