POS terminal (Point of Sale) is an electronic device designed to accept bank cards with the view of payment.
- Attracting new clients and increasing sales volumes
- Minimizing client service time
- Reducing cash collection costs
- Improving the company's competitiveness
- Mitigating the risk of fraud or acceptance of counterfeit bills
- Installation, setup and maintenance of the POS terminals
- Personnel training in bank card acceptance and processing
- Provision with consumables (stickers and tapes for the POS terminals)
Please contact a Bank branch for more details.
Leave your contact data for our manager to get in touch with you shortly. He/she will advise you on any matter you are interested in.
By submitting this form, I herewith confirm my consent to the disclosure conditions