Trade finance is your competitive advantage in conducting business
First Heartland Jýsan Bank JSC offers you to use its trade finance services to minimize the risks and reduce funding costs in international business. With its team of professionals, extensive banking experience in the international markets, and a well-developed network of its correspondent banks, First Heartland Jýsan Bank JSC offers its Clients a range of foreign trade deal structuring services.
Trade Finance means financing of international trade transactions under existing export and import contracts using various instruments. The documentary letter of credit is deemed the most reliable payment method for the import and export transactions.
Advantages of Trade Finance:
- Attracting additional funds
- Minimizing risks related to trade payables
- Reduced financing rate
- A longer financing period
- Opportunity to choose a beneficial for you scheme to make settlements with your trade business partners
First Heartland Jýsan Bank JSC offers an entire range of trade finance instruments:
- import letters of credit (confirmed /unconfirmed, with post-financing, under an ECA (Export Credit Agency) insurance coverage )
- pre-export finance
- import contract targeted financing
- counter guarantees
- export letters of credit and guarantees
- documented collection
Documentary Letter of Credit is an irrevocable commitment of the Bank to make payment in favor of the beneficiary at a certain time, provided that the beneficiary submits documents in strict compliance with terms and conditions of the letter of credit.
Advantages of the collaboration with First Heartland Jýsan Bank JSC:
- A full range of trade finance products and services available at beneficial prices
- Cooperation with the major international financial institutions
- Expedite and high-quality services
- An extensive banking network throughout Kazakhstan
We offer you:
- Foreign trade transaction consulting, giving recommendations with regards to transaction implementation
- Assistance in elaboration of payment conditions of the contracts
- Assistance in choosing an optimal payment method, determining the most favorable financing mechanism
- Searches for extraneous funding on favorable terms
Achieve more with Jýsan Bank!
Foreign Trade Finance Office
Tel.: +7 (727) 331 26 00 ext. 1921 / 3026