Western Union Corporation has been providing money transfer services since 1871. Each money transfer is protected with a reliable world-class security system to guarantee that the money will be paid solely to the specified person.
Advantages of the system:
- high speed money remittance to any place in the world where Western Union branches are available;
- speed, reliability, convenience and a simple procedure;
- possibility to send a written message and notification together with the money transfer;
- cash transfer fee is to be paid by the Sender only;
- possibility to receive the money in the currency of the Recipient's country
Money transfer currencies – USD, KZT
Western Union money transfers at Jýsan Bank:
1. There are two money transfer tariffs: "Expedited" and "12 Hours"
The money transferred at the "12 Hours" tariff may be paid out upon expiration of 12 hours after the dispatch time.
2. Cash to an account – a money transfer by an individual who is not required to open any account, to be credited within 24 hours within 24 hours to the other individual's account with a bank outside Kazakhstan.
3. Sending money transfers through branches initiated by the clients using the Western Union mobile application or website.
The new service gives the clients an opportunity to initiate a money transfer through the Western Union mobile application or website, if they have specified all the requisite information related to the money transfer in advance. The service allows the clients to send money only in the national currency, Tenge, to any country other than the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Pay @ WUSM – a new way to pay in cash for any online orders from Amazon.
The client purchases an item from the Amazon website; a PayCode is assigned to the client's order. The PayCode or merchandise return authorization shall be valid for 48 hours. The online purchase is to be paid in Tenge through the Bank's branches.
5. Quick Cash – payments that are made on behalf of a legal entity* to an individual.
6. Quick Pay – payments that are made on behalf of an individual to a legal entity*.
*Such payments may be made only if the company has signed an Agreement with Western Union.