Western Union Corporation has been providing money transfer services since 1871. Each money transfer is protected with a reliable world-class security system to guarantee that the money will be paid solely to the specified person.
Advantages of the system:
- high speed money remittance to any place in the world where Western Union branches are available;
- speed, reliability, convenience and a simple procedure;
- possibility to send a written message and notification together with the money transfer;
- cash transfer fee is to be paid by the Sender only;
- possibility to receive the money in the currency of the Recipient's country
Money transfer currencies – USD, KZT.
Western Union money transfers at Jusan Bank:
1. There are two money transfer tariffs: "Expedited" and "12 Hours"
The money transferred at the "12 Hours" tariff may be paid out upon expiration of 12 hours after the dispatch time.
2. Cash to an account – a money transfer by an individual who is not required to open any account, to be credited within 24 hours within 24 hours to the other individual's account with a bank outside Kazakhstan.
3. Quick Cash – payments that are made on behalf of a legal entity* to an individual.
*Such payments may be made only if the company has signed an Agreement with Western Union.